INTELSPACE offers consulting services and technology solutions for the development and management of innovation ecosystems and intelligent cities. Main areas of services provision are:
Innovation ecosystems development and governance
- Strategic planning for innovation-led agglomerations. Regional innovation strategies, including smart specialization strategies.
- Management of clusters, horizontal and vertical industry agglomerations.
- Planning for technology districts, science and technology parks, innovation centers, incubators.
- Development and management of Living Labs and user-driven innovation environments.
Development of web platforms for innovation
- Strategic intelligence platforms: data collection, analysis, and dissemination; web-based collective intelligence and information crowdsourcing.
- Technology transfer platforms: technology exchange and collaboration between academia and businesses; web-based learning environments.
- Collaborative innovation platforms: distributed product development; innovation crowdsourcing; platforms for user-driven innovation and social innovation.
- Marketplaces and web-based product marketing and promotion; location-aware applications for marketing and promotion.
Intelligent cities planning and governance
- Intelligent city / smart city strategy, planning, governance and business models.
- Smart city applications development for (1) the innovation economy, (2) the quality of life, (3) transport, energy, and utilities, (4) city governance and decision making. Future Internet technologies, sensor networks and urban embedded systems. Open source applications (see also ICOS).
- Intelligent city monitoring, measurement and assessment.
- Training for intelligent / smart city development, planning and governance.
Overall, INTELSPACE provides services and solutions for more efficient innovation ecosystems and smart cities based on information intelligence, user-driven innovation, and web-based environments for collaboration.