INTELSPACE offers consulting services and technology solutions for the development and management of innovation ecosystems and intelligent cities. Four main areas of services provision are:
Intelligent city / smart city strategy and planning
Includes a 9-steps process:
- SWOT or trends or futures analysis
- Challenges and setting of objectives
- Strategy design and intervention logic
- Action plan including best projects globally
- Flagship projects design
- Implementation, budget, and time schedule
- Setting the initial portfolio of cloud-based smart city applications (branding, marketplace, ImC, crowfunding)
- Design of governance and assessment system
- Web applications and analytics for measurement and impact assessment.
Strategic planning is a must for the development of broadband infrastructure and e-services in any smart city, offering enormous advantages in innovation outcomes and resource optimisation.
Intelligent city applications design and development
Applications and cloud-based solutions that cover the most important fields of smart city development.
- Applications sustaining an innovation-led economy based on intelligent clusters and districts
- Applications for improving the quality of life in cities
- Applications for transport, energy, utilities oprimisation and resource saving
- Smart city governance, sustainability and business models
- Training for installing and using open source smart city applications available on the ICOS repository
- Training for the design of smart city ontologies and applications.
Innovation systems analysis and innovation strategy
- Systems of innovation mapping, survey, analysis
- Measuring and benchmarking of innovation performance
- Strategic planning for innovation-led regional development
- Research and innovation strategies for smart specialisation (RIS3)
- Planning for technology districts, technopoles, science and technology parks, innovation centers, and incubators
- Living Labs and user-driven innovation ecosystems development and management
- Assessment of innovation strategy impact.
Design and development of web-based applications for innovation management
- Strategic intelligence platforms, which include data collection, processing, and analysis for market and technology watch
- Technology transfer platforms, which support networks for technology learning, brokering, collaboration between academia and businesses
- Collaborative innovation platforms, which enable user-driven innovation, distributed new product design and development, and living labs
- e-Marketplaces, for web-based product marketing and promotion, assessment scoreboards and benchmarking
- Innovation funding, crowdfunding in particular.